Butterflies & Flowers Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
Kids room decorating is easy when you create a garden delight of butterflies, dragonfiles, sunflowers and other flowers. This DIY mural can be painted as is in it's bright colors or toned down with pastels. You can even repeat elements around the room to create an even bigger mural!
Pattern can be re-used, repeated and reversed - in whole or in part.
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com (Most of the colors can also be found at Michael's Craft store.)
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color. Unless otherwise noted.
- Yellow (DA05 Taffy Cream)
- Orange (DA201 Primary Yellow)
- Pink (DA214 Petal Pink)
- Dark Pink (DA274 Carousel Pink)
- Light Blue (DA277 Spa Blue)
- Medium Blue (DA087 Indian Turquoise)
- Lavender (DA272 Purple Cow)
- Pale Green (DA252 Lemonade)
- Medium Green (DA134 Yellow Green)
- Dark Green (DA132 Hauser Medium Green)
- Light Tan (DA059 Toffee)
- Tan (DA091 Cashmere Beige)
- Brown (DA093 Raw Sienna)
- Dark Brown (DA130 Raw Umber)
- Light Gray (DA111 Grey Sky)
- Medium Gray (DA068 Slate Grey)
120" wide x 90" tall