Clubhouse Kids Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
Two of the Clubhouse Kids, their pup and teddy bear sneak up to the door to listen in. This whimsical paint by number wall mural is sure to add that perfect touch to you kids's room decor. Pair it up with the Clubhouse door mural (Keep Out!). Now you can paint your own wall mural and be proud of it!
Pattern can be reversed, re-used and repeated - in whole or in part. You can even change the colors for a perfect match.
(Mural kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com (Most of the colors can also be found at Michael's Craft store.)
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color. Unless otherwise noted.
- White (DA239 Warm White)
- Black DA067 Lamp Black)
- Cream (DA03 Buttermilk)
- Yellow (DA227 Bright Yellow)
- Light Tan (DA241 Light Mocha)
- Cocoa (DA259 Cocoa)
- Milk Chocolate (DA174 Milk Chocolate
- Light Cinnamon (DA114 Light Cinnamon)
- Light Green (DA253 Pistachio)
- Medium Green (DA054 Bright Green)
- Medium Gray (DA068 Slate Grey)
- Orange (DA196 Tangelo Orange)
- Blue (DA041 Country Blue)
- Pink (DA214 Petal Pink)
24" wide x 48" tall