Our Fire Station Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
Check out the big red firetruck ready to roll to it's next call. Some firefighters are getting on the truck while a few are still sliding down the fire pole. Even the station dalmation is poised and ready to go!
Pair it up with any of these bedding sets: "Engine 27" by Nojo, "Frankie's Firetruck" by JoJo, or "Fire Truck" by PemAmerica and many more.
It's versatile too! You can change the colors, repeat the whole design on another wall or take elements and repeat them around the room!
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
Paints: The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com (Most of the colors can also be found at Michael's Craft store.)
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color. Unless otherwise noted.
- White (DA01 Snow White)
- Medium Grey (DA095 Neutral Grey)
- Light Grey (DA068 Slate Grey)
- Warm Grey (DA069 Dove Grey)
- Tan (DA311 Natural Buff)
- Bright Yellow (DA227 Bright Yellow)
- Orange (DA201 Primary Yellow)
- Red (DA345 Scarlet)
- Brick Red (DA265 Tuscan Red)
- Brown (DA063 Burnt Sienna)
- Light Green (DA275 Sour Apple)
- Medium Green (DA054 Bright Green
- Dark Green (DA055 Kelly Green)
- Black (DA067 Lamp Black)
96" wide x 60" tall