Over the Fence Gang (Twin) Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
This large wall mural featuresåÊa curious cowåÊandåÊhorse, a cute pink pig, an excited chicken and an oblivious goat peeking around a barnyard fence at at the butterfly that just landed on the goat's tail. This DIY wall mural can be used as on a wall, or used as a bedhugger so that theåÊmural is positioned directly behind a twin sized bed so that the animals all appear to be watching over your little one in bed. How fun is THAT?!!
Buy some of the companion murals to make even a bigger hit with your little one!
It's versatile too! You can change the colors, repeat the whole design on another wall or take elements and repeat them around the room!
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
Paints: The paints we suggest using areåÊthe Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in åÊ2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered fromåÊwww.decoart.comåÊ(Most of theåÊcolorsåÊcan also be foundåÊat Michael's Craft store.)
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color. Unless otherwise noted.
- White (DA239 Warm White)
- Black (DA067 Lamp Black)
- Tan (DA259 Cocoa)
- Medium Brown (DA174 Milk Chocolate)
- Light Grey (DA111 Grey Sky)
- Dark Grey (DA068 Slate Grey)
- Light Pink (DA031 Baby Pink)
- Pink (DA214 Petal Pink)
- Yellow (DA227 Bright Yellow)
- Orange (DA273 Saffron Yellow)
- Red (DA345 Scarlet)
- Dark Green (DA055 Kelly Green)
- Light Green (DA275 Sour Apple)
- PurpleåÊ(DA034 Lavender)
- Blackish BrownåÊ(DA195 Bittersweet Chocolate)
- Dark Brown (DA063 Burnt Sienna)
- Cream (DA164 Light Buttermilk)
72" wide x 82" tall