Fashionista in Vogue Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
A beautiful fashionista flaunts her hair while she contemplates what to wear. What a fun way to create fashion friendly room decor for girls. It also features two dressed mannequins and a table of jewelry for our little fashionista to choose from. Change up the colors to fit your room decor or use our color suggestions.
This paint-by-number wall mural pattern can be reversed, re-used and repeated - in whole or in part. You can even change the colors for a perfect match!
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com (Most of the colors can also be found at Michael's Craft store.)
You will need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color.
- White (DA01 Snow White)
- Creamy Yellow (DA309 Banana Cream)
- Light Peach (DA024 White Peach)
- Peach (DA251 Melon)
- Pink (DA214 Petal Pink)
- Raspberry (DA029 Boysenberry Pink)
- Dark Raspberry (DA276 Razzleberry)
- Light Green (DA252 Lemonade)
- Green (DA057 Jade Green)
- Light Blue (DA193 Blue Chiffon)
- Aqua (DA255 Bahama Blue)
- Lavender (DA211 Wisteria)
- Medium Blue (DA042 Baby Blue)
- Dark Blue (DA040 Williamsburg Blue)
- Black (DA067 Lamp Black)
109" wide x 90" tall