Jerusalem Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
This wall mural features the famous Dome of the Rock, the New Gate, an olive tree and two doves plus the typical architecture in Jerusalem. All of this is combined into the look of a beautiful and colorful tapestry.
It's VERSATILE too! This paint-by-number wall mural pattern can be reversed, re-used and repeated - in whole or in part. You can even change the colors for a perfect match!
>> See How it Works! <<
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com (Most of the colors can also be found at Michael's Craft store.)
You will need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color unless otherwise noted.
- White (DA01 Snow White)
- Medium Yellow (DA201 Primary Yellow)
- Orange (DA273 Saffron Yellow)
- Red (DA017 Georgia Clay)
- Light Green (DA056 Olive Green)
- Medium Green (DA131 Hauser Light Green)
- Dark Green (DA132 Hauser Medium Green)
- Light Tan (DA241 Light Mocha)
- Dark Tan (DA059 Toffee)
- Brown (DA061 Sable Brown)
- Pale Blue (DA193 Blue Chiffon)
- Light Blue (DA087 Indian Turquoise)
- Dark Blue (DA044 Desert Turquoise)
- Lavender (Da211 Wisteria)
- Pink (DA267 Poodle Pink)
- Gray (DA095 Neutral Grey)
96" wide x 60" tall