Beach Umbrella Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
Our slice of a tropical paradise is just enough to let you feel the warm sun on your back and the sand between your toes. This small vignette fits perfectly into a narrow space, in a corner or can simply be added to the larger beach scene. This paint by number do it yourself mural is sure to draw rave reviews!
This paint-by-number wall mural pattern can be reversed, reused and repeated - in whole or in part.
Pair it up with any of these bedding sets: "Nantucket Blue" by Trend Lab, "Beach Cottage" by Cotton Tale, "Bubblegum" by Bananafish, "Surf's Up" by Glenna Jean or "Calypso" by Kidsline.
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color.
- Cloud Blue (DA193 Blue Chiffon)
- Light Blue (DA318 Blue Haven)
- Medium Blue (DA042 Baby Blue)
- Light Green (DA134 Yellow Green)
- Tan (DA257 Bleached Sand)
- Light Pink (DA214 Petal Pink)
- Dark Pink (DA215 Peony Pink)
- Yellow (DA07 Moon Yellow)
- Orange ( DA012 Tangerine)
- Red (DA159 Cherry Red)
- Dark Blue (DA283 Blue Harbor)
28" wide x 72" tall