Look Out Below! Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
This very clever wall mural actually extends up the wall and onto the ceiling so it looks like the fire pole is coming out of the ceiling! How cool is that!!?? On the fire pole are three firemen sliding down the pole, but the rookie fireman at the bottom doesn't see that the station dalmation, Spot, has moved his bowl up to the base of the pole.
Pair it up with any of these bedding sets: "Engine 27" by Nojo, "Frankie's Firetruck" by JoJo, or "Fire Truck" by PemAmerica and many more.
It's versatile too! You can change the colors, repeat the whole design on another wall or take elements and repeat them around the room!
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
Paints: The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com (Most of the colors can also be found at Michael's Craft store.)
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color. Unless otherwise noted.
- White (DA01 Snow White)
- Medium Grey (DA095 Neutral Grey)
- Light Grey (DA068 Slate Grey)
- Warm Grey (DA069 Dove Grey)
- Tan (DA311 Natural Buff)
- Bright Yellow (DA227 Bright Yellow)
- Mustard (DA284 Spicy Mustard)
- Red (DA015 Cadmium Red)
- Dark Red (DA018 Country Red)
- Brown (DA114 Light Cinnamon)
- Light Green (DA275 Sour Apple)
- Black (DA067 Lamp Black)
- Light Blue (DA318 Blue Haven)
- Dark Blue (DA283 Blue Harbor
24" wide x 99" tall