Moon with a View Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
These brightly colored planets and stars in this DIY mural will inspire the imagination of any little future astronaut. We have even added a sneaky little martian to help create some fun kids room decor.
Check out the matching Chalkboard Mural - Blast Off!
It's versatile too! You can change the colors, repeat the whole design on another wall or take elements and repeat them around the room!
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
Paints: The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com (Most of the colors can also be found at Michael's Craft store.)
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color. Unless otherwise noted.
- Black (DA067 Lamp Black)
- White (DA01 Snow White)
- Dark Blue (DA036 True Blue) (You will probably need 3 bottles of this color)
- Medium Blue (DA099 Sapphire Blue)
- Light Blue (DA041 Country Blue) (You will probably need 2 bottles of this color)
- Pale Blue (DA318 Blue Haven
- Red (DA199 Primary Red)
- Dark Orange (DA238 Canyon Orange)
- Orange (DA273 Saffron Yellow)
- Mustard (DA194 Marigold)
- Purple (DA034 Lavender)
- Dark Green (DA054 Bright Green)
- Green (DA275 Sour Apple)
120" wide x 72" tall