"To The Rescue!" Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
Perfect wall decor for your little Fireman-to-be. It features two kids and a dog pointing at the big red firetruck as it pulls out of the Fire station. it comes complete with a dalmation looking on and firemen sliding down the firepole. Boys decor just got a lot more fun!
Pair it up with any of these bedding sets: "Engine 27" by Nojo, "Frankie's Firetruck" by JoJo, or "Fire Truck" by PemAmerica and many more.
It's versatile too! You can change the colors, repeat the whole design on another wall or take elements and repeat them around the room!
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
Paints: The paints we suggest using areåÊthe Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in åÊ2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered fromåÊwww.decoart.comåÊ(Most of theåÊcolorsåÊcan also be foundåÊat Michael's Craft store.)
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color. Unless otherwise noted.
- White (DA01 Snow White)
- Medium Grey (DA095 Neutral Grey)
- Light Grey (DA068 Slate Grey) (You might need two bottles of this color.)
- Warm Grey (DA069 Dove Grey)
- Tan (DA311 Natural Buff)
- Bright Yellow (DA227åÊBright Yellow)
- OrangeåÊ(DA201 Primary Yellow)
- Red (DA345 Scarlet)
- Brick Red (DA265 Tuscan Red)åÊ(You might need two bottles of this color.)
- Brown (DA063 Burnt Sienna)
- Light Green (DA275 Sour Apple)åÊ(You might need two bottles of this color.)
- Medium Green (DA054 Bright Green
- Dark Green (DA055 Kelly Green)
- Black (DA067 Lamp Black)
144" wide xåÊ88" tall