DON'T GET STUCK WITH STICK-ONS! or 10 Reasons Why...
Elephants on the Wall murals are SO much better than stick-ons!
1. You can REUSE an EOTW mural as many times as you like.
2. You can REPEAT the whole mural on another wall or repeat parts of it to carry the design all around the room.
3. You can REVERSE the pattern for that perfect fit.
4. You can CHANGE THE COLORS to whatever you like for that perfect match.
5. You get FULL-SIZED murals. Most of our murals are 7-8 feet tall.
6. Our murals work on TEXTURED WALLS - even brick or stucco!
7. Our murals allow for ENDLESS CREATIVITY. Change the colors, repeat the images, break them up, reverse them, you can even add special touches like chalkboard paint, glitter or glow-in-the dark paint.
8. We can even do CUSTOM MURALS for a bit more.
9. They are THERAPEUTIC & RELAXING. We have done the hard part so you can sit back, relax and simply tape, trace and color to your hearts content. Aaaaahhhhh..
10. It's REWARDING - BEYOND BELIEF! This is a project that you will definitely be proud of. And we can pretty much guarantee that your friends and family will agree. Here are some quotes from some of our customers:
”Our friends and family are stunned at how awesome the room looks!”
“I got so many compliments from people who couldn't believe it was a paint-by-numbers mural”.
“We received so many 'ooohs' and 'aaahs' over the finished product.”
“It was really great to paint this, as it brought the family together. Everyone wanted to help, from grandparents to nephews. It turned out great and we love it!
”My son was so excited when he saw it for the first time and is very proud of his "Forest Friends". Everyone who has seen the room absolutely loves it and is totally impressed that it was a trace and paint.”
“My two and a half year old Jake loves his dinosaurs so much that he actually asks me if he can go to bed so he can visit them! Now that's awesome!!!”
“My 8 year old son was so happy and excited to see the race car/speed way mural on his wall! Anytime someone comes over, the first thing he does is bring them to his room to show it off!”
We couldn't have said it better ourselves!