Jungle Hula Party Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
All of your favorite jungle animals have gathered for a party as the little monkey demonstrates the Hula. This adorable paint by number mural is sure to be perfectly delightful in any kid's room decor. Don't be afraid to change the colors around to make it more boy friendly. Now you can be proud of your do it yourself project!
Pair it up! Some of our customers have paired up this mural with "Paradise" by Cotton Tale Designs, "Zanzibar" by Kids-Line, "Jungle Babies" by NoJo, "Day at the Zoo" by NoJo, or "Rainforest" by Fisher-Price bedding.
It's VERSATILE too! This paint-by-number wall mural pattern can be reversed, re-used and repeated - in whole or in part. You can even change the colors for a perfect match!
>> See How it Works! <<
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using are the Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in 2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered from www.decoart.com (Most of the colors can also be found at Michael's Craft store.)
You will need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color unless otherwise noted.
- Yellow (DA227 Bright Yellow)
- Blue (DA234 Calypso Blue)
- Medium Green (DA054 Bright Green)
- Dark Green (DA055 Kelly Green)
- Pink (DA214 Petal Pink)
- Dark Brown (DA174 Milk Chocolate)
- Light Brown (DA163 Honey Brown)
- Gold (DA194 Marigold)
- Dark Gray (DA095 Neutral Grey)
- Light Gray (DA068 Slate Grey)
- Pale Gold (DA164 Light Buttermilk)
- Black (DA067 Lamp Black)
- White (DA239 Warm White)
- Orange (DA013 Pumpkin)
- Bright Pink (DA151 Royal Fuchsia)
- Pale Blue (DA042 Baby Blue)
96" wide x 86" tall