Beach Scene Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
This fun and colorful beach scene will make a big splash with your family. With the fish jumping and the surfboards ready, you can almost feel the sand between your toes. The colors work in either a boy's or girl's room. Wrap it around the corner for a great effect! Kid's room decorating just got a lot more fun with this do it yourself paint by number mural. A project you will be truly proud of.
Pair it up with any of these bedding sets: "Nantucket Blue" by Trend Lab, "Beach Cottage" by Cotton Tale, "Bubblegum" by Bananafish, "Surf's Up" by Glenna Jean or "Calypso" by Kidsline.
This paint-by-number wall mural pattern can be reversed, reused and repeated - in whole or in part.
>>åÊSee How it Works!åÊ<<
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using areåÊthe Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in åÊ2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered fromåÊwww.decoart.comåÊ(Most of theåÊcolorsåÊcan also be foundåÊat Michael's Craft store.)
You will only need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color.
- Pale Blue (DA193 Blue Chiffon)
- Light Blue (DA318 Blue Haven)
- Medium Blue (DA042 Baby Blue)
- Light Green (DA134 Yellow Green)
- Medium Green (DA054 Bright Green)
- Cream (DA03 Buttermilk)
- Tan (DA257 Bleached Sand)
- Medium Brown (DA191 Camel)
- Dark Brown (DA163 Honey Brown)
- Light Pink (DA214 Petal Pink)
- Dark Pink (DA215 Peony Pink)
- Yellow (DA07 Moon Yellow)
- Orange ( DA012 Tangerine)
- Red (DA159 Cherry Red)
- Dark Blue (DA283 Blue Harbor)
120 " wide x 72 " tall