Icy Escapades Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
Enjoy these cute little penguins and their icy escapades in this easy-to-do Paint-by-Number wall mural. Paint a few, paint 'em all - it's up to you. You can even repeat them all over the room. Change some of the colors to make them all different - have fun with it!!
It's VERSATILE too! This paint-by-number wall mural pattern can be reversed, re-used and repeated - in whole or in part. You can even change the colors for a perfect match!
>>åÊSee How it Works!åÊ<<
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using areåÊthe Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in åÊ2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered fromåÊwww.decoart.comåÊ(Most of theåÊcolorsåÊcan also be foundåÊat Michael's Craft store.)
You will need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color unless otherwise noted.
- White (DA01 Snow White)
- Light Orange (DA228 Bright Orange)
- Dark Orange (DA310 Spice Pumpkin)
- Light Pink (DA274 Carousel Pink)
- Dark Pink (DA151 RoyalåÊFuchsia)
- Light Turquoise (Da255 Bahama Blue)
- Dark Turquoise (DA326 Peacock Teal)
- Purple (DA034 Lavender)
- Dark Purple (DA101 Dioxazine Purple)
- Light Blue (DA193 Blue Chiffon)
- MediumåÊBlue (DA305 Whispering Turquoise
- Dark Gray (DA095 Neutral Gray)
- Black (DA067 Lamp Black)
2' tallåÊx 8' wide - as seen on pattern, but you can cut them apart and place them anywhere you want.