Ilana's Beach Shack Paint-by-Number Wall Mural
Turn any room into a bit of paradise with this beautiful beach mural. Snuggle a crib or bed under the shack to act as a headboard. How cute is that? Adjust the colors to match your bedding just perfectly.
It's VERSATILE too! This paint-by-number wall mural pattern can be reversed, re-used and repeated - in whole or in part. You can even change the colors for a perfect match!
>>åÊSee How it Works!åÊ<<
(Mural Kit includes: pattern, transfer paper, directions & color guide.)
The paints we suggest using areåÊthe Americana Acrylics from DecoArt. They come in åÊ2-ounce bottles. Colors shown in mural can be ordered fromåÊwww.decoart.comåÊ(Most of theåÊcolorsåÊcan also be foundåÊat Michael's Craft store.)
You will need ONE 2-oz bottle of each color unless otherwise noted.
- Pale Blue (DA193 Blue Chiffon)
- Light Blue (DA318 Blue Haven)
- Medium Blue (DA042åÊBaby Blue)
- Light Green (DA134 Yellow Green)
- Medium Green (DA054åÊBright Green)
- Cream (DA309 Banana Cream)
- Tan (DA241 Light Mocha)
- Medium Brown (DA060 Mocha)
- Dark Brown (DA163 Honey Brown)
- Light Pink (DA214 Petal Pink)
- Dark Pink (DA151 RoyalåÊFuchsia)
- Yellow (DA201 Primary Yellow)
- Orange (DA012 Tangerine)
- Red (DA159 Cherry Red)
144" wide x 84" tall